Plains Medical Clinic
3290 20th St S, Fargo, ND 58104
No appointment needed but do call ahead to make sure there will be staff at the time you wanted to have the draw.
Principal Labs: make sure you have your requisition forms, are well hydrated and have been fasting for 8 hours before the test. Remember with a bio comprehensive panel a urine sample will be collected. You need to have the draw done before 2 pm.
- Call Any Lab Test Now in Fargo to make an appointment: 3019 13th Ave South Suite B, Fargo, ND 58103 (#701-566-7313). Make sure to not have a fatty meal the night before.
- Take your test requisition form that was printed out for you from your appointment day to Any Lab Test Now the day of your lab draw.
- Make sure you call Cyrex to pay for your test over the phone or log on to their webpage before your blood draw. (Cyrexlabs.com or #1-877-772-9739) It is highlighted yellow on the form.
- If you have any questions please feel free to call us at: Family Chiropractic and Massage #701-437-3888.
- When we receive the results we will call you for an appointment to go over results.
ZRT: Please read the instructions carefully and follow them as closely as possible. It is important to list supplements and hormones you may be taking.
Genovia Diagnostics and Spectracell:
1. You have your kit and you have frozen your ice pack if one was in your kit.
2. You have your paper work including a copy of insurance cards
3. Your payment is included.