Ground Turkey patties with sautéed chopped sweet potato and spinach
Morning snack: Dynamic greens
Lettuce salad with chicken and carrots, turkey bacon and vinaigrette dressing
1 serving of fruit
Stir fried zucchini, carrots, kale and chicken over the shirataki noodles
Turkey bacon, avocado
Hamburger patty, pickles, lettuce, celery sticks
Roast beef, broccoli , baked sweet potato
Coconut yogurt and fruit
Morning snack: dynamic greens
Left over roast beef, lettuce with vinaigrette dressing
Cabbage rolls with cauliflower rice and nomato sauce
Lettuce wrap turkey and bacon and avocado
Jerky (nitrate free and no sugar added)
Salmon, cauliflower rice and sautéed kale
Turkey pattie and roasted veggies
Lunch Lettuce wrap with shredded beef and avocado
Chicken stir fry with cauliflower rice vegetables.
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar ( balsamic, apple cider, or coconut vinegar)
- Pinch of kosher salt
- A turn of freshly ground black pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh chopped herbs like dill, basil, parsley, cilantro, mint, or thyme (dried herbs work, too, just use 1-2 teaspoons instead)
- A finely minced garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons finely minced or grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped shallots, scallions, or onion
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Add all of the ingredients to a small mason jar, screw on the lid, and shake until blended. You can also whisk the ingredients together in a bowl or whirr them together in a blender.
- Taste and adjust seasonings if desired. Add to salad, toss, and serve.
- Keep leftover dressing in a sealed jar in the refrigerator for 2 – 3 days.
Turkey Breakfast Patties
1 Tbsp ground sage
1 Tbsp thyme
1 ½ tsp sea salt
¼ tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
1tsp onion powder
1 tsp curcumin powder
½ tsp oregano
Optional 1 tsp fennel seed
1 lb ground turkey
Mix spices together. Add ground turkey mix till well blended.
Form into desired size patties about ¼ inch think
Place in skillet over medium to medium high heat until brown on one side about 2 min then flip and cook another 2 min.
Patties will last cooked, covered and chilled for 3 days in the fridge, or freeze up to 1 month.
READY IN: 55mins SERVES: 4
12 cabbage leaves
1 lb ground beef
1 cup cauliflower rice
15 ounces nomato sauce, divided
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
1⁄2 cup chopped onion
Cover cabbage leaves with boiling water.
Let stand until leaves are limp.
Mix beef, rice, 1/2 CUP nomato sauce, garlic salt, pepper, and onions .
Put 1/3 cup in each leaf; roll, tucking in the sides.
Place, seam side down in baking dish.
Pour remaining sauce over rolls.
Cover and bake at 350* for 45 minutes.
Basic Nomato Sauce
READY IN: 35mins SERVES: 2
6 carrots, peeled and diced
1 small beet, peeled and diced
1 large onion, diced
3 celery ribs, diced
1 bay leaf, whole
1 1⁄2 cups water
Put everything in a covered pot, bring to a boil, and reduce heat to simmer until veggies are soft.
Take out the bay leaf, blend well till smooth and use as you would tomato sauce, spicing appropriately for the dish you’re using it in.
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 cups butternut squash, diced
- 3 cups red cabbage, chopped
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt or more to taste
- On medium heat, melt coconut oil in a large skillet or frying pan.
- Add butternut squash, red cabbage, and salt. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning if needed.
- Right before serving, garnish with green onions.
- Bon appétit!
1 lbs of meat chicken or beef or lamb thinly sliced strips
1 tsp of ginger
2 cloves of garlic
¼ to ½ onion chopped
¼ cup coconut aminos
2 tbsp coconut vinegar or apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp oil
Place 1 tbsp of oil in frying pan next add meat and cook till done. Remove meat. Leaving the drippings in the pan add ginger, garlic, and onion till the onions are clear add back the chicken and aminos and vinegar. Add stock, simmer until bubbling for 5 min. Serve over cauliflower rice or shirataki noodles.