- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar ( balsamic, apple cider, or coconut vinegar)
- Pinch of kosher salt
- A turn of freshly ground black pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh chopped herbs like dill, basil, parsley, cilantro, mint, or thyme (dried herbs work, too, just use 1-2 teaspoons instead)
- A finely minced garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons finely minced or grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped shallots, scallions, or onion
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Add all of the ingredients to a small mason jar, screw on the lid, and shake until blended. You can also whisk the ingredients together in a bowl or whirr them together in a blender.
- Taste and adjust seasonings if desired. Add to salad, toss, and serve.
- Keep leftover dressing in a sealed jar in the refrigerator for 2 – 3 days.
Leave A Comment